Copier Repair Fort Wayne IN
– Experts At Work by Clear Choice Technical Services
No one knows office equipment better than Clear Choice Technical Services. We are the no.1 service provider in Fort Wayne who supports homes and offices through the best document management systems and solutions. No work is too hard for us to handle, and we respond to service requests promptly wherever it is needed.
Copier Leasing Fort Wayne IN:
You’ll Get only the Best Offers from Us
We’ve made copier leasing even more practical! No large upfront cost, and there are flexible payment terms for you to choose from. We’re making sure that you won’t be experiencing any restraints in your monthly office budget with our affordable leasing fee. Copier upgrade is also very easy.
Also, when you choose a copier, base it on your needs. This way, you save more money and avoid unnecessary maintenance.
Here’s a guide to the different types of multi-function copying machine (also called Multi-Function Peripheral or MFP):
- AIO MFP. This model is designed for individual use with network capability. However, this desktop copier usually doesn’t have a built-in memory.
- SOHO MFP. This copying machine is for small office/home office which has an automatic document feeder, internal memory, and security features.
- Office MFP. A great number of midsize and large businesses prefer this model. Its networking capability can extend to an entire floor. It also features document-editing and advanced scanning along with data encryption and tighter security features.
- Production MFP. As its name implies, this model is the biggest in size and work output. They are capable of the heaviest workload and characterized by advanced document-finishing capabilities such as collating, stapling, and binding. With the highest resolutions, these MFPs are the most expensive.
Copier Rental Fort Wayne IN:
How to Choose the Right Copier from the World’s Best Brands
Whether you are buying, leasing, or renting, we are offering you the most trusted brands in the world:
- Konica Minolta
- HP Laserjet
- Pitney Bowes
But, to make your choice easier, consider as well these differences among the various models. These features will tell you which of them will best suit your needs.
- Paper supply/volume. Just as you must have already realized, an AIO copier has a paper tray capacity of approximately 100 sheets only. While production MFPs which have trays and cassettes can load up more than 2,000 sheets. Paper reloading takes time and effort. So, you have to consider which among the 4 models can best serve your purpose.
- Paper size. An AIO copying machine is limited when it comes to paper size, as well. Its trays can typically contain only standard or legal size papers. Other models can accommodate a wide variety of paper sizes that includes envelopes and other media.
- Print speed and copy speed. These are two different features since print speed concerns number of pages per minute. On the other hand, copy speed is related to speed of scanning.
- Toner. Color cartridges are much more expensive than black or monochrome. It is therefore important to determine if your business will require the printing of volume of color pages. Or, perhaps, outsourcing color printing may be more practical if need is only occasional.
- Memory. The amount of internal memory you’ll need depends on your volume production.
- More Digital Features. These include automatic document feeding, scanning, faxing, emailing, editing, security, and networking.
High-production models have more advanced features like account codes, duplex copying, wireless connectivity, full-bleed printing, transparency interleaving, and sorting/stapling/3-hole punching capabilities.
Copier Maintenance Service Fort Wayne IN:
Get the Best Technical Support for Your Office Equipment at an Affordable Rate
With our maintenance service agreement, you get to avoid downtime and unnecessary frustration over equipment breakdown. Our team of experts does routine visits to ensure your equipment is always in a fine condition.
Clear Choice Technical Services also sells high-quality office equipment and supplies. We can also provide full IT support that will raise productivity in your office at an amazingly higher level.
Visit our business center and acquire the most efficient equipment for your business.
Best price guarantee when you call (260) 204-0032!